Loved the idea of traveling and always nervous for some reason? Read the following points and try to do it next time. You will certainly feel the difference 🙂
- Ensure you have your passport and visa not missed.
- Get an idea of the luggage size allowed and keep yours ready within the limit if you don’t want to pay extra.
- Wear comfortable clothes and carry your thick jackets with you rather than keeping in luggage.
- Get your itinerary in an excel sheet and carry a copy.
- Keep a reusable water bottle and fill it up at the fountains near the gate. Hydrate yourself by drinking enough water and eat not more than enough. Also, avoid things that dehydrate you like coffee/alcohol.
- Moisturize your skin as flights may make your skin awful.
- Bring snacks like nuts/nonsmelly items if you don’t feel like having flight food.