No matter how much memory power one has, we always tend to forget one or the other thing. And end up missing it while traveling. No worries!! Here is the Checklist of all those things that you might not want to miss in your travel and make it hassle-free:
- Passport and Visa: No matter what else you miss, this is inevitable. Get a copy of it along with travel insurance, contact numbers, confirmation of hotels/tours, and keep it safe.
- Medical kit with the basic first aids and medicines for common health problems. It’s advisable to check CDC for precautions, vaccines that needed to be taken care of.
- Currency/Travel credit card: Obviously for your expenses!!
- Transport essentials: Travel pillows travel blanket, eye masks, ear mufflers, beanie caps, jackets for your comfort travel.
- Luggage: Keep your luggage organized and easier to carry. For your clothing and accessories. Choose backpacks, trolleys, duffel bag as per your convenience.
- Technical gadgets: Universal adapter, Chargers, and Memory devices for your devices, Mobile phones, Camera (optional).
- Cosmetics and Toiletries: Mainly your sunscreen, moisturizer. Because who would want to risk their skin and health for travel? 🙂